MyWealth Advisors Sdn Bhd is one of the Leading Financial Services＆Advisory Provider in Malaysia since 2003.
We are a Licensed Life Planners for Great Eastern Life Assurance(M) Berhad and has been awarded the AAA Agency Award by the company as one of the Most Admired Agency in Great Eastern Life.
Over a Decade in the Industry, we have been serving more than (>) 3000 individuals＆Corporate clients nationwide.
We have a dedicated Team specialising in Pre-Natal Planning (Unborn Baby Insurance) & We are actively engaging with all pregnancy related service providers such as Gynecologist, paediatrician, Pregnancy Educators and other related stakeholders.
About the Prenatal Insurance Plan
The Prenatal Insurance covers both the Mother and the Baby in the womb.
The Coverage starts as early as 13 weeks of pregnancy until the child reaches age Next Birthday 5 years old.
Medical Coverage (Medical Card)
For the newborn will be automatically activated starting from Day 1 the baby is born until Age 100.
For the Mother
Covers the mother from the policy commencement date up to the next 1 month after childbirth against:
- Death due to childbirth or pregnancy complications
- 7+1 types of pregnancy complications
- Hospitalisation benefit (ICU/HDU)
- Maternity cancer
- 15 types of infectious diseases
- Accidental death
- Accidental death while in a public conveyance
For the Child
Covers the child from the policy commencement date up to the policy anniversary date prior to the child’s attained age of 5 years next birthday against:
- Death of foetus or death up to 30 days after birth
- Hospitalisation benefit (NICU/ICU/HDU)
- Incubation of newborn
- Phototherapy treatment for Neonatal Jaundice
- Hospitalisation for 19 types of congenital conditions
- 15 types of infectious
Terms and conditions apply.
Why Secure the Prenatal Insurance Plan as soon as possible?
1) Pre Book Medical Card for your Baby
Insurers only allow Healthy newborn baby to apply for Medical insurance after they attain 30 days old. With this Prenatal Insurance plan in place, the baby Medical Coverage starts from Day 1.
A newborn baby that had a complication during delivery & have had any medical conditions before, during or after birth, usually will be upfront declined by the insurer for their Medical Insurance (Medical Card)
Example: Newborn baby admitted to NICU for due to complication, pre-mature birth Congenital diseases and the list goes on.
2) Coverage for mother on pregnancy complication (until Baby Fullmoon)
It provides coverage to mother during and after the gestational period up to 1 month after the child’s birth that inclusive of pregnancy complications, hospitalisation benefit, maternity cancer and Infectious disease benefit.
3) Extra Coverage For Baby until Age 5 Years old
This Baby Insurance covers the Child up to 5 years old ANB for Congenital conditions.
Congenital conditions are excluded in Medical Insurance Coverage. (Medical Card)
Benefits & Coverage
During Pregnancy (13-35 weeks gestational period)1) Coverage on Pregnancy Complications of mother
- RM5,000 + extra RM1,000 with Gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM)
2) Hospitalisation of Mother
- Due to childbirth/pregnancy complications - RM200 /day in ICU/HDU (up to 1 month after delivery)
3) Maternity Cancer Benefit
- RM5,000 upon diagnosis
Premature Delivery of Baby1) Hospitalisation Benefit of Newborn Baby
- Due to pre-mature: RM500/day in NICU (Up to max: 60 days)
2) Incubation of Newborn
RM200 /day (up to max: 60 days)
Note: The company will only pay the higher of either item (1) Hospitalisation Benefits of Newborn OR (2) Incubation of Newborn
Baby Is Born1) Phototherapy Treatment for Neonatal Jaundice.
- RM1,000 lump sum.
2) Medical Card (Smart Medic Million): Coverage starts from Day 1
Coverage on accidents starts immediately from Actual Due Date.
3) Medical Card: Waiting Period of 30 days on normal illnesses and 120 days on specified illnesses Start from Actual Due Date.
Note: Normal Medical Insurance, Waiting periods start after 30 days old of the newborn.
4) Congenital Conditions of Child
- Reimbursement of hospitalisation bills up to RM30,000 per year (prior to ANB 5 years)
5) Infectious Diseases
RM1,000 Lump sum
You can apply for the Prenatal Insurance Plan as early as 13 weeks up to 35 weeks of gestation(Pregnancy).
maximum Entry Age for mother is Age 45.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (O&G) Report.
(including the details of the latest ultrasound finding)
- Expected Due Date (EDD)
(must be consistent with the pregnancy Check-up reports)
We suggest you to consult with one of our Advisors to find out more.
You can apply for your Newborn when he/she attain age 30days (Fullmoon).
2Reviews for MyWealth Advisors Sdn. Bhd.
Share your experience! It helps other couples choose their professional teams
Quality of services
Average response time
We have made the right Decision!Catherine , sent on 02/02/2021
Good team agent..very dedicatedReen , sent on 17/01/2021
How to request for service?
- Choose your preferred provider
- Answer a few questions
- Submit the request