About Dr. Ganguly Gautam
Specialise in Neonatal and Paediatric Surgeon. He has 34 years experience in Paediatric Surgery and 9 years experience in General Surgery. He currently practises in Pantai Hospital KL, Bangsar.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Bangsar
Additional place of practice:
Thomson Hospital, Kota Damansara
Assunta Hospital, Petaling Jaya
Education & Qualification:
M.S. (General Surgery)
M.Ch (Paediatric Surgery)
- Organizing Secretary - First Paediatric Surgical Update, Sultanah Aminah Hospital, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, September 2002
- Member - O.T. Committee - Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, February 1998 to March 2003
- Member Medical Advisory Committee - Damai Service Hospital, Melawati, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2003 to 2006
- Secretary - Morbidity and Mortality Committee - Damai Service Hospital, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2006 to 2009
- Member Infection Control Committee and Doctors Working Group for Quality Control - Pantai Hospital, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2010 onwards
- Chairman of C.S.S.D. unit-Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2014 onwards
0Reviews for Dr. Ganguly Gautam
Share your experience! It helps other couples choose their professional teams
Quality of services
Average response time
How to request for service?
- Choose your preferred provider
- Answer a few questions
- Submit the request
You May Like These
ABC is the largest award winning 1:1 intervention center in Malaysia: 1 child, 1 therapist, private classrooms. ABC is supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Ms. Dita Chapman who facilitates ABA trainings, programming and supervision in ABC using the Pennsylvania training and technical assistance network (PaTTAN) technology developed in USA by Dr. Amiris Dipuglia (BCBA) & Mr. Mike Miklos (BCBA).
We provide a wide range of oral health care services to patients, from routine checkups and cleanings to replacing missing teeth, aligning teeth with braces and treating oral diseases.
We create an environment where your child feels loved, valued, safe and free to develop to their full potential while providing you peace of mind.
We love to work with and support you on this amazing adventure called parenting.
The Playhouse Therapy Centre is Malaysia’s leading one-stop rehabilitation centre offering a comprehensive scope of therapy services for children aged 3 to 12 years old.
Rimbayu Playgarden, a Waldorf inspired kindergarte, is an extension of the family experience by providing an intermediate step for children between their home and formal schooling. Our focus is to provide an education that is developmentally appropriate based on an understanding of the stages of a child’s physical, emotional and intellectual development which consists of the Head, Heart and Hands.
We believe that every Child is unique and has hidden potential. Therefore, we aspire a balanced and developmentally appropriate programme that encourages children to explore and imagine in their early journey of growth.